Saturday 8 February 2014

"Kind Loving" Young Man With Learning Difficulties Stabbed To Death


The grieving sister of a "kind, loving" 24 year-old man, who was stabbed to death in west London yesterday, has revealed how the tragedy has ripped her family apart, just eight months after the death of her father.

Dean Mayley, of Northolt was reportedly involved in a confrontation with up to four suspects in Ruislip Road, Greenford at 5.20pm.

An ambulance rushed him to St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, but he died later that same evening.

An incident room has been opened in Hendon under Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner from the Homicide and Major Crime Command and they are appealing for witnesses.

Dean's sister, Emma Mayley, 25, said: "Whoever has done this has not just effected a normal family, there is so much more complications to my family.

"Put yourself in my mum's shoes, no parent should have to feel what my mum feels or hear what your youngest child had to suffer.

"In June she lost my dad and now my younger brother. She's a mess as we all are, but I will get to the bottom of this for my mum's sake and so justice is served for my brother.

"There was no reason I can think why they choose to stab Dean. All I believe is that they went out with every intention to stab someone and it was Dean they chose.

"Robbed of his life by coward bastard couldn't handle a fist fight or even one on one. It took four of them and a knife, scum I will not rest 'til these animals are caught.

"It doesn't see real and I just feel so numb. He was only a year younger than me, but he was my baby brother, he was such a kind loving boy and I just can't believe that four cowards thought it was perfectly acceptable to rob his life from us literally eight months since we lost my dad.

"Now my mum is having to cope with the fact her boy, who only turned twenty-four last week had gone before her.

"No parent should have to deal with that and especially not in the circumstances he was took from us. It's ripped our family apart, we're all devastated and I just want these animals found.

"I have so much anger and aggression and just wish I could make them suffer how we are and pray to God Dean lives to haunt these animals for the rest of their lives. Every time they close their eyes I hope he's there and that's something they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives."

No comments: