Wednesday 23 February 2022

Cross Bolt: Drunk Racially Abused Paramedics

A drunken middle-aged woman, who racially abused two ambulance workers, who came to her aid on the Albert Embankment, has been sentenced.

Her punishment will be a home night time curfew, enforced by an electronic tag to monitor her movements.

Barbara Bolt, 52, was drunk and throwing up by the bank of the Thames when a friend sought help.


However, she ended up being arrested after telling one of the ambulance crew: “You’re a f***ing Puerto Rican c***,” as they were attempting to assist her.


Croydon Magistrates Court also heard she quizzed an Australian worker about his origin and said: “F*** off back to where you came from.”


Bolt, of Carey Gardens, South Lambeth was convicted of the racially-aggravated assault of paramedic Nadia Moreira on August 1, 2020.


She was also convicted of the racially-aggravated harassment of paramedic Adrien Dansette on the same occasion.


Bolt failed to turn up for her trial and the charges were proved in her absence.


Bolt was sentenced to a twelve-month Community Order, plus an electronically-tagged home curfew for six weeks between 9pm and 6am.


She must also comply with a rehabilitation activity requirement of up to thirty days and six months of mental health treatment.


Bolt was also ordered to pay £100 compensation and £300 costs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is all an absolute lie, the female paramedic was aggressive, rude and unsympathetic, she grabbed my shoulder in the ambulance and squeezed so hard it bruised. I did ask her if she was Puerto Rican but did not swear at her at all. The other ambulance driver sided with her in court, as u would do. I didn't attend court on the day of my hearing as I was sick, I was found guilty in my absence, I had a witness who saw how rude she was, unfortunately I never had my day in court. Having to pay him and her compensation, for what ? Asking what country's they were from ? The courts never got to hear my side of the story.