
Friday, 4 March 2016
Actress Rula Lenska Flipped Car While Driving Toddler Grandson After Vodka-Session With Polish Builders

Wednesday, 2 March 2016
Greedy Buy-To-Let Couple With £1.2m Property Empire Sentenced For Fraud
![]() |
Money, Money, Money: Savita & Naveen Seth |
Buy-to-let barons Savita, 46, and ex-IT consultant Naveen Seth, 47, rented out twelve properties - often divided into bedsits to maximise profits - while swindling £68,352 in tax credits, Isleworth Crown Court was told.
![]() |
Home Seth Home: Fraud Run From Uxbridge Property |

They also face Proceeds of Crime Act proceedings.
Monday, 29 February 2016
Young Woman Molested During Early-Morning Bus Journey

Officers
from the Metropolitan Police's Roads and Transport Policing Command
(RTPC) are appealing for help in identifying the man.
On
Monday, March 23, last year, at about 8.30am, the 21-year-old woman
was sexually assaulted by a man as she travelled on a route 320 bus
along Bromley Road, Bromley.
The
suspect is described as a black man, who wore a grey flat cap, black
jacket, dark coloured jeans and was carrying a laptop bag.
Officers
are releasing these CCTV images of the man they would like to speak
to in connection with this incident.
Anyone
with any information is asked to contact Detective Constable Sue
Chalmers of the RTPC on 07826 535 575 or call Crimestoppers
anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference 175880.Sunday, 28 February 2016
Late-Night Bus Stop Sex Assault: CCTV Released
Police
have released these CCTV images of a suspected bus stop pervert, who
groped a woman just after midnight.
Officers
from the Metropolitan Police Service's Roads and Transport Policing
Command are appealing for help in identifying the man.
On
Wednesday, October 14, last year at about 00.40am, the 43-year-old
woman was sexually assaulted by a man as she waited at a bus stop
outside Costcutter on Norwood Road, West Norwood, Lambeth, south London.
The
suspect is described as a white man, aged between 40 and 45 years
old.
He
wore a green cap, dark zip-up jacket, jeans and white trainers.
Officers
have released a CCTV image from a Route 68 bus, which the victim
boarded after the incident.
Anyone
with any information is asked to contact Police Constable Michael
Halifax on 07826 536146 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111,
quoting reference 192949.Saturday, 27 February 2016
Hard Rock Cafe Bus Stop Predator Wanted By Police
Police
are hunting a bus stop pervert, who held down and tried to kiss a
young woman outside a landmark Mayfair nightspot in the early hours.
This
image of the suspect has been released by officers from the
Metropolitan Police Service's Roads and Transport Policing Command.
The
20 year-old woman was waiting for a bus outside the Hard Rock Cafe,
Old Park Lane at 5.30am on October 12, last year.
Suddenly
the man approached and forcibly held her down, while trying to kiss
her.
The
suspect is described as an Asian man aged between 30 and 35
years-old, with short dark hair and a short beard.
He
was wearing a blazer, a white T-shirt, a green cap, dark zip-up
jacket, jeans and white trainers.
Officers
have released this CCTV image from a Route C2 bus, which the suspect
boarded after the incident.
Anyone
with any information is asked to contact Detective Constable Matt
Poore on 020 3054 5401 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111,
quoting reference 190444.
Friday, 26 February 2016
Solicitor In Early Morning School-Run Road-Rage With Two Mums
![]() |
John McLarney |
![]() |
Jane Green & Lyndsey Gunning |
Trial continues………….
Thursday, 25 February 2016
Evangelical Pastor Spanked Female Followers Bottoms To Instill "Spiritual Discipline"
A "charismatic and dynamic" evangelical pastor administered "spiritual discipline" by spanking female members of his congregation's bare bottoms with his hand, a jury have been told.
The spankings, which were also dished-out to children, were to satisfy 73 year-old self-styled Reverend Howard Curtis's "desire for power and sexual satisfaction," Croydon Crown Court heard.
The father-of-three, of Bloxworth Close, Wallington ran the Coulsdon Christian Fellowship (CCF) as a cult, said prosecutor Mr. Toby Fitzgerald.
He ordered one woman to strip naked before putting her over his knee to slap, continuing the beating when she collapsed to the floor - with one of the dozen or so sessions in front of her husband.
Curtis has pleaded not guilty to two sample counts of sexually assaulting her between January 1, 2009 and July 15, 2013 and one count of assault by digital penetration.
He introduced the student nurse to his version of "Christian domestic discipline" - following Bible teachings of keeping women in their place.
"She trusted him completely as a man of God," said Mr. Fitzgerald, explaining the first disciplining - for untidiness - occurred in the defendant's office at the church.
"She pulled down her trousers and underwear and lay across his lap. He hit her hard about twelve times until she ended up on the floor.
"She'd become, in effect, a rag doll in the defendant's hands."
Subsequent discipline sessions were for "lacking femininity" and having a "frigid spirit," the jury were told.
"The defendant told her to strip completely naked and she lay across his lap and he slapped her.
"He also smacked her not only on her bottom, but between her legs for not recognising her femininity."
Curtis also took naked pictures of her on his mobile phone and fondled her between her legs, once inserting a finger, the jury were told.
When arrested he did not deny the spankings, insisting they were consensual.
Another woman was told it was "God's will" she be punished and she agreed to his form of discipline, which took place in another follower's house, next-door to the Chipstead Valley Road church.
"She leaned over a bannister in the hallway and took her trousers and knickers down so he could spank her bare bottom.
"She was told it was important not to tell him when to stop, he would decide when it was time to stop and he continued to beat her forcefully.
"There were twenty to thirty strikes with his bare hand and she felt it was going on forever and was crying. She was black and blue and told all these actions were in God's name."
Curtis has pleaded not guilty to two counts of sexual assault against the woman between January 1, 2007 and December 31, 2009.
He also denies one count of child cruelty between March 1, 2007 and February 28, 2008 in relation to the woman's nine year-old daughter.
She was put over his knee and beaten "very hard" until she started crying, explained Mr. Fitzgerald.
A third woman, a 51 year-old mum-of-three, received so-called "healing sessions" from Curtis, who claimed her could help her come to terms with historic sexual abuse.
"She feels she was almost put into a hypnotic trance by the defendant, who quite deliberately preyed on the fact she had been abused to get her to relive it while he performed the acts her abuser did.
"Her reactions was often to scream and try to fight him off, but the defendant said this told him she needed more healing, allowing him to commit more abuse.
"The sessions were so physical and violent her clothes would be ripped and the defendant was so hot and sweaty he'd remove the top half of his clothing."
She was even attacked by Curtis with the help of other worshippers in the family room of a hospital her daughter was being treated at for a life-threatening illness.
"The defendant pinned her down to the bed and got on top of her while holding the Bible.
"Others had gone up there, supposedly to pray, and they assisted in pinning her down.
"The angrier she got the more the defendant said it was the evil spirit coming out."
Curtis denies two counts of indecently assaulting her between August 1, 1991 and April 1, 1996.
He also denies two counts of child cruelty between January 29, 2004 and January 28, 2006 in relation to a young boy, aged approximately eight years-old he spanked "very hard" up to five times.
Curtis has also pleaded not guilty to causing actual bodily harm to a thirteen year-old girl he spanked a dozen times with a slipper for disobedience until she was "black and blue" some time between January 4, 1969 and January 3, 1971.
He denies another child cruelty charge relating to a worshipper's baby, whose bottom he is accused of pinching, some time between January 1, 1986 and January 3, 1989.
Curtis was ordained in 1988 under the umbrella of the Elim Pentecostal church.
"He presented himself as an inspirational man of God," said Mr. Fitzgerald. "The Crown say the church was run for this defendant and he cloaked himself in the trappings of a religious leader.
"In reality he was nothing of the sort. He deceived his congregation, including children.
"He said he was going to cast out evil spirits from people and that discipline had to be administered by striking bare flesh with the bare hand."
The trial is expected to last four weeks.
Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Care Agency Couple Convicted Of Running Multi-Million Pound Firm That "Exploited" Illegal Workers

There is no suggestion of sub-standard care provided by their staff.
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Business Manager Of Catholic Education Trust Admits Defrauding Charity Of £245K

District Judge Andrew Sweet ordered a probation report and announced: "My sentencing powers are not sufficient for the amounts involved here."
Monday, 22 February 2016
Ex-Scout Leader Accused Of Sexually Abusing Four Boys In The 1970's

Terry Figg, 67, of Cook Road, Chells, Stevenage, Hertfordshire faces sixteen separate charges of indecent assault.
The offences are said to have occurred in Orpington, south-east London between October 18, 1971 and December 2, 1980.
Bromley Magistrates Court declined jurisdiction and Figg was bailed to appear at Croydon Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on March 3.
He was released on condition he has no unsupervised contact with a child under the age of sixteen years-old.
If convicted he faces a maximum of ten years imprisonment.
Sunday, 21 February 2016
Legendary 60's Fashion Photographer Sentenced For Groping Women

Legendary fashion and style photographer Barry Lategan, 81, approached his victims mainly on buses, engaged them in conversation about his pictures of the rich and famous and groped them.
"He slid his hand between her legs, up her thighs and towards her groin."
Saturday, 20 February 2016
Civil Servant's £280K Housing Benefit Swindle
A housing benefit officer with the London Borough of Ealing, who reopened thirty-four dormant claims and paid £280,000 of taxpayers money into his own bank accounts, has received an absolute discharge.
Even after civil servant Mark Hypolite, 36, who has mental health issues, was caught and banned from his office he sneaked back in and logged-on to a council computer and continued the fraud.
Hypolite, of 1 Phipps House, Shepherd's Bush will not have to pay any compensation even though over £180,000 is still missing.
An Isleworth Crown Court jury found proved nine sample counts of dishonestly making false representations between April 12, 2010 and November 16, 2011.
Hypolite changed his name by deed poll to open bank accounts under different identities and immediately withdrew the payments in cash.
The council have recovered £97,000, but do not know what has happened to the remainder or what Hypolite spent the money on.
The defendant was employed at Perceval House, Uxbridge Road from 2007 and was identified by colleagues who suspected suspicious activity, resulting in him becoming the target of an investigation by the audit department.
The thirty-four claims were reopened without the original claimants' knowledge and paid into three different bank accounts, one of which was in the name of Hypolite's mother's second husband.
Prosecutor Mr. Mark Tomassi told the jury: "He was employed by the council and was not entitled to the monies paid out. It was pure fraud from first to last.
"The frauds committed by Mr. Hypolite are complicated, sophisticated, persistent and consistent and a very large sum of money has been wrongly diverted.
"This all points to a sophisticated, calculated successful fraud.
"He was suspended and told not to enter the premises and knew he was not welcome within the council offices, but was seen there again a few days later."
Friday, 19 February 2016
NOT GUILTY: Serving Soldier Cleared Of 'Kidnap' That Never Was
![]() |
100% Not Guilty: Tobias |
However, single-mum Monika Mikalak told the Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court jury he dragged her to his Mini Clubman car, pinned her to the passenger seat and refused to let her out.
She denied inventing the kidnap story out of "anger" towards Tobias for revealing himself to her new boyfriend.
Thursday, 18 February 2016
Four Months In Shade For Luxury Sunglasses Thief
A persistent thief - with an eye for expensive designer sunglasses - has received four months for stealing 38 pairs of Bvlgari's, worth £11,130, in ten raids on the same Kensington store during a year-long shoplifting spree.
Christopher Blackwood, 28, targeted Sunglasses Hut on Kensington High Street, but also pinched 6 pairs of Prada's, worth £1500, and 7 pairs of Emporio Armani, worth £1,000 from neighbouring David Clulow opticians.
He previously pleaded guilty at Hammersmith Magistrates Court to twelve counts of theft and was remanded in custody for sentencing at Isleworth Crown Court last Tuesday.
The court heard drug-addict Blackwood, currently serving 16 months imprisonment for stealing a mobile phone, committed the thefts between May 16, 2014 and May 15, last year.
All but two of the thefts were caught on CCTV, but Blackwood escaped with the sunglasses every time and none of the pairs were ever recovered.
Deputy District Judge Kevin Gladwell told him: "These were high-value items stolen over a long period of time. You targeted one particular store in question."
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Online Perv Admits Sordid Skype Sessions With 13 Year-Old Girl

Grant Boyd, 21, of Kingsbury Square, Melksham played with himself and forced the under-age Scottish teenager to reveal her breasts during face-to-face internet communication.
He also sent offensive, obscene, indecent or menacing texts to a 14 year-old girl.
Boyd, whose girlfriend is due to give birth in one month's time, called the 13 year-old girl a “bitch” when she did not comply to all his sexual demands.
He pleaded guilty at west London's Isleworth Crown Court to engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child; causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and sexual grooming between October 1, 2014 and January 1, last year.
He had already pleaded guilty at Hammersmith Magistrates Court to three counts of causing to be sent by public communication a grossly offensive message on April 22; 23 and 24, last year.
Boyd will return for sentencing on March 21.
Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Soldier Denies Kidnapping Ex Who Finished With Him
A soldier kidnapped his ex-girlfriend and threatened to kill her and himself when she dumped him for a new man during his tour of duty to the Middle East, a court heard on Monday.
Alvon Montgomery Tobias, 32, a Royal Engineer, based at Carver Barracks, Wimbish, Essex was hiding in bushes when the single-mum left her Twickenham flat.
She told the Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court jury he dragged her to his Mini Clubman car, pinned her to the passenger seat and refused to let her out.
Tobias, from Ealing, has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping Monika Mikalak in Valley Mews on April 7, last year.
"There were some text messages from him that day. He said he wanted to talk to me, but I realised he was not the right person."
"I was leaving for work at 9.15pm to get the bus to West Middlesex Hospital and when I opened my front door I realised he was hiding by the bushes.
"I told him I had to go to work and I did not want to see him or have anything to do with him.
"He dragged me to his car, he was holding my arms, and said he wanted me to be a part of his life and stuff like that.
"I was shouting and screaming at him to let me go.
"He forced me to get into the car and pushed me into the passenger side and sat on me so I could not move.
"Then closed the door and moved to the driver's seat and started driving like crazy.
"He said he would kill me and kill himself. I was scared.
"When he stopped at the traffic lights I tried to get out, but he shut the door on my leg, causing bruising."
After driving around west London for forty minutes six-foot three Tobias dropped her off at work.
The couple met on website Badoo and exchanged intimate naked images of themselves before meeting-up.
She agreed they had a "passionate and intense" sexual relationship and they had kissed the day before the incident, despite her having a new man.
They had known each other for nearly a year when Ms Mikalak told Tobias she'd met someone else while he was serving in Jordan for five weeks.
Her new boyfriend phoned her while she was in the car prompting the defendant to snatch her mobile and shout: "She's with me!"
She denied inventing the kidnap story out of "anger" towards Tobias for revealing himself to her new boyfriend.
Prosecutor Mr. David Brock told the jury Tobias was questioned by police on May 11.
"He accepted the relationship had broken down and that he did meet her that day, but said she got into the car without force and he dropped her off at work."
Trial continues…………………
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)