Thursday 12 October 2023

Two-Timer Busted Girlfriend's Nose With Punch

Punch: Heaven-Lee Roach
A two-timing love rat punched his live-in girlfriend in the nose - breaking it in two places - while she was face timing the ‘other woman’, a court heard this week.

Heaven-Lee Roach, 33, lashed out when he was struck to the chest by operations assistant Lici Parra, who immediately rushed to the nearest police station.


Sales assistant Roach, of Lambeth Walk, Lambeth pleaded not guilty to assaulting Ms Parra, causing her actual bodily harm, at her nearby Saperton Walk home on November 8, 2021.


Prosecutor Maria Culling told the Inner London Crown Court jury his reaction was excessive and could not be considered lawful self-defence.


“The Crown say he didn’t need to use self-defence at all. A big adult man delivering a blow with a clenched fist is not proportionate.”


Giving evidence from behind a screen Ms Parra told the trial she dated Roach for two years after meeting him on social media.


“We were in a tricky point because a week before I discovered he was on Tinder.”


She received no replies to her texts to Roach, who later told the court he was at the cinema with his second girlfriend and his phone was in ‘Airplane Mode’.


Ms Parra quickly became concerned Roach was not responding. “He would usually say her was suicidal and I started to have anxiety at work.”


She went to an old address of his and an older woman answered the door. “She introduced herself as the mother of his girlfriend and I was shocked, it was not what I expected.


“The woman explained that he was with her daughter and was not answering the messages because he was with her.

Push: Lici Parra


“I did not want to be lied to anymore. I wanted the truth.”


She met up with Roach near her flat shortly afterwards. “He said he was low and felt like killing himself and that is why he was not answering the messages.


“He was getting aggressive and removed his rings because he wanted to punch something, he said and did not want to damage his rings,” explained Ms Parra.


She phoned the second woman via a video call and told Roach: “Look who I am speaking with.”


“I felt very sad and upset and that he needed to leave my home and that he was a liar,’ she told the jury. “The other woman broke down and started to cry.


“I said he was a fraud, but he was just arrogant and cold and I tried to spit, but nothing came out of my mouth and he laughed and said: ‘It’s just air.’


“I pushed him away because he was getting very close and he came closer very aggressively.”


The pair returned to Ms Parra’s home. “We went upstairs and he was laughing at me and I think I pushed him again.


“He straight away punched me with his fist towards my nose, two or three times.


“I remember that I was very scared and that I needed to run away and I just started bleeding straight away.


“His eyes were empty, he was a monster.”


She said Roach snapped: “Don’t punch me,” before knocking her onto the bed and following up with a second blow.


“All the time the other woman was on my phone and my nose would not stop bleeding,” added Ms Parra.


Roach told the jury: “I was in a relationship with both women at the same time.”


Her met the second woman on Tinder and claimed he was attempting to break-up with her that day.”


The prosecutor told the court Roach was questioned by the police. “He claims she became aggressive and he had to use self-defence.”


Trial continues………….  


No comments: