Monday 8 December 2014

Teen Bullies Convicted Of Tricking Victim Into Consuming Urine And Curry Powder

Jamie Campin
Two teenage bully boys, who preyed on a mentally-ill married woman over twice their age, getting her to drink their urine and smoke curry powder in a cannabis joint, will be sentenced next year.

The 43 year-old Hillingdon woman, who is a paranoid schizophrenic who suffers psychotic episodes and has an ongoing alcohol problem, let the local lads into her home early one morning while her husband was staying elsewhere after yet another row.

The Isleworth Crown Court jury heard the young men have a history of tormenting the mentally-ill and recorded incidents on their mobile phones of planning and carrying-out such behaviour.

Jamie Rhys Campin, 19, of Whitethorn Avenue, West Drayton and Connor James, 19, of Uxbridge Road, Hampton Hill were both convicted of two counts of administering a noxious substance, namely urine and curry powder and stealing a laptop and ring, worth £400, on a day between July 5 and 14, last year.

They were both found not guilty of causing an affray at the location and Campin alone was found not guilty to sexual assault by penetration.
Connor James

The case was adjourned until a date to be fixed for pre-sentence reports.

I was not one hundred per cent well at that time because I have a mental health problem and I did not have any control of the situation,” she told the jury. “They just walked in and I didn't want any trouble.

These people entered my house early, at seven or eight in the morning and I don't understand why I let them in, in the first place. In my head I believed these people were friends of mine.

I don't understand why I didn't throw them out. I was very vulnerable at the time.”

The court heard a third mystery man was present and the woman remembers two of them disappearing into her bathroom.

I remember them walking out with a plastic cup and they asked me to drink it and I drunk a bit and realised there was wee in it and spat it out.

They stole my computer and my silver ring that my father gave me when I was thirteen years-old.”

Police later found mobile phone footage of the woman being given a cannabis joint to smoke, which had been laced with curry powder, the jury were told.

No comments: