A man accused of breaching a restraining order by tweeting Hollywood actress Keira Knightley has denied the charge.
Mark Edmund Revill, 50, appeared in custody at Blackfriars Crown Court, where a trial date for September 4 was set.
He pleaded not guilty to breaching a restraining order imposed on December 1, last year at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court between January 1 and April 1, this year.
Revill, of Glebe Road, Hackney also pleaded not guilty to making indecent photographs of a child at his home address on March 31 and distributing indecent photographs of children on March 9.
He is currently prohibited from contacting the 32 year-old Pirates of the Caribbean star and going within 100 metres of the £3.9m Islington home she shares with ex-Klaxons musician James Righton, 33 and two year-old daughter Edie.
Refill’s lawyer Miss Lisa Wilson told the court: “The fitness to plea form has been completed and he’s been found fit to plea.”
Keira herself may be requested by Revill to give evidence and the prosecution will consider an application for “special measures” if that is the case, allowing the star to address the jury from behind a screen.
Judge John Hillen told shaven-headed Revill, who was wearing a black and silver sports vest, he would be remanded in custody until the trial.